Print and submit your completed pledge directly to your department or agency’s Campaign Manager. Alternatively, forms can be mail directly to the CFC Processing Center at P.O. Box 7820, Madison, WI 53707-7820.
Federal Retirees can now donate through the CFC online or via the 2017 Retiree Pledge form. Print and mail your completed pledge directly to the CFC Processing Center at P.O. Box 7820, Madison, WI 53707-7820.
Common Pledge Form Errors
- Total gift and charity designation amounts are not the same
- Funds are undesignated (all funds must be designated using a 5-digit charity code)
- Reporting unit information is missing (Department name in the “Your Department” box, Agency name in the “Your Agency” box, Reporting Unit name in the “Your Office” box)
- Authorizations portion is NOT signed
- Social Security number is missing for a payroll deduction pledge (Social Security numbers are only needed for payroll deduction)