Some of the campaign’s most important activities take place after the campaign has ended. This is the time to Show Some Love and say “thank you” to department or agency leadership, campaign workers and donors. Recognition and appreciation builds morale and a strong foundation for next year’s campaign. The CFCNCA offers a variety of ways to recognize your department, individual offices, campaign workers, and donors.
AWARD PLAQUES AND CERTIFICATES
To find out which awards your department, agency or reporting unit qualify for, log in to MANAGE. The 2018 ordering period runs from Jan. 26 through March 16. See below for a description of each award and instructions for ordering.
Each department, agency, or reporting unit must notify the CFCNCA of each name and verify the accurate spelling for engraving on plaques ordered through MANAGE. Plaques will be delivered to the address entered on the order form. Allow 10 business days for preparation and delivery of plaques. Review plaques for accuracy immediately upon delivery.
If you are unable to order awards online, contact your Loaned Executive or an Associate Director, or email Adrian Waugh at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Department or Agency
CFCNCA staff will automatically order the following awards for departments or agencies that qualify:
- Million Dollar Circle Award - departments or agencies that generate more than $1 million in donations.
- Summit Award - departments or agencies that achieve a 3 percent increase in total dollars raised.
- Participation Achievement Award - departments or agencies that achieve a 2 percent increase in participation.
- eGiving Award - departments or agencies that have at least a 10 percent increase in online donations with a minimum of 10 online donations.
Large Reporting Units (more than 100 people) – Campaign Managers/Coordinators can order wooden plaques or opt for a certificate through MANAGE
Small Reporting Units (less than 100 people) – Campaign Managers/Coordinators can download, customize, and print the following awards:
- President's Award - reporting units with 75 percent employee participation or $275 per capita gift.
- To request your President’s Award certificate, please contact Adrian Waugh at email@example.com or 202-465-7230.
- Chairperson's Award - reporting units with 67 percent employee participation or $225 per capita gift.
- Honor Award - reporting units with 60 percent employee participation or $175 per capita gift.
- Merit Award - reporting units with 50 percent employee participation or $125 per capita gift.
Department, Agency, or Reporting Unit
Campaign Managers/Coordinators can download, customize, and print the following awards:
- 100 Percent of Goal Award - departments, agencies or reporting units that meet 100% of their goal
- Impact Award - celebrates the success of the campaign and the role of the departments, agencies, and reporting units in helping to achieve that success
ADDITIONAL RECOGNITION Opportunities
Campaign Managers/Coordinators can download, customize, and print the following awards as they see fit:
- Best Campaign Awareness Award for Vice Chairs, Campaign Managers, Campaign Coordinators, and other members of your campaign team.
- Special Service Award for campaign workers who have provided outstanding service to the campaign.
- Certificates of Appreciation for each Keyworker.
Recipients are selected and awarded by the Chairman of the LFCC
- Spirit of Community Award for the local charity that most embodies the spirit of the CFCNCA.
- Spirit of Service Award for the campaign worker who has shown years of support and service to the CFCNCA.
- Leadership Award for the agency head who has shown leadership and support of the CFCNCA.